Sunday, October 31, 2010

Module 10 wiki ... wacky ... do!

giddy-up - chilliprawn has been accelerated to the last module ... wikis!
you see, I saw Fran-An's sensational wiki on her blog and felt inspired to jump on board & create a wiki too. 
Wikispaces explains that "All you need is a place for yourself, your classroom, your project. Create an account on wikispaces.com and get the wiki that's right for you" ... Teachers and students can create a free classroom wiki! Edit, write and save - it's that simple.

here's my attempt at wiki
http://www.chilliprawn.wikispaces.com/

chilli needs a break ... back soon

The Rocks Coffee Festival
Ok, chilliprawn is back on line - ceased being a tech head for a few hours but bounced back this arvo to load a new page on the wiki ... "Sydney is fun"  -  yes it is!  and so is WIKI !!!

2 comments:

  1. Greetings Chilliprawn who now is a wiki chilliprawn to the wiki world. I have enjoyed viewing your wiki page and have asked if you would let me join your wiki team. This is a very well orgaised page, it is more controlled about who joins you than the other pages. I think Wiki is great and it will be good for the students to use. We are using Glogster for Science, but then on to Wiki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic Fran ... I hope I can assist the class with glogster + wiki for science this term!!

    ReplyDelete