Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Module 3

It's the holidays & chilliprawn is still pushing on with web2.0 - am I spending too much of my 'chillaxing' time on a computer?? - yesss!  I guess it's a matter of 'keeping up' ... I need to know this stuff.  Google Docs ... too much fun! This will be an awesome classroom tool - imagine the great ideas and collaboration between teachers & high school students plus their peers during the creation of an on-line workspace.  The sharing element is exciting and progressive.  I created a Google Docs presentation called "my _front_ yard" docs.google.com and shared it with my course buddy ... hope she likes it (awaiting judgement).
Learning these applications will be useful if colleagues wish to collaborate their information and ideas to produce a document etc.  However, it will not apply to my work with students in my primary school - I believe they are not old enough to have a Google Account.

2 comments:

  1. Your front yard views are great. When is the invite to come over have a wine and soak up the views?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's meant to be shared... just say the word

    ReplyDelete