Thursday, October 7, 2010

Module 4

Oh dear - not another ID ... Yahoo this time !!  Ok, so I now have nearly every imagineable email account in existence.  Not sure I'm comfortable with creating all these accounts and sharing my ''oh so personal details'' but if it gets me through this course then so be it! 
Now over to the real issue at hand - Flickr ... mmm, I feel I'm having too much fun.  I created a share folder of "Euro Sights" by uploading my own photos.   to view my efforts please go to http://www.flickr.com.photos/chilliprawn/

It was stimulating and I was entertained at the same time. This was excellent fun. 
Thanks Flickr ! 
More excitement in the classroom for all students.  I believe there could be many benefits using Flickr at all levels, especially for creative and open-minded students.  Another tool to showcase ways to create imaginative learning spaces & share information.

2 comments:

  1. I like the Swiss Vatican guards, guess they will be working overtime on the 17th October!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're right Fran. These two young chaps, fine military types I'm sure, may be a bit overwhelmed when 50,000 Aussies roll into St Peter's Square today!

    ReplyDelete