Sunday, October 17, 2010

Module 5

Personal
On                          
Demand

Awesome.  Love it.  Podcasts - it's official ... I'm hooked.  Never miss a thing anymore - downloading and subscribing to podcasts is the answer!  I have successfully downloaded ABC Radio's Richard Fidler 'Conversations' through iTunes on my pc.  This was an excellent introduction to podcasts.  I have also learnt how to access podcasts on my iPhone.  My son is currently creating a vodcast for a high school HSIE assignment - I can't wait to see the finished product.  Number 1 son may soon prove to be my greatest podcasting asset now!
http://abc.net.au/radio/

so happy, another module completed, time for a little song...  this is for all the trendy hip oldies out there - click on this link and start singing ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfuBREMXxts

and this is for "Fran". we are, indeed, up, up & away with some serious blogging ....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwNCxjxSqrE

4 comments:

  1. You have succeeded with module 5 . Well done. Higher Order thinking is in this blog. Podcasting rules.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments on my latest posting. I am glad that you know the song up up and away in my beautiful balloon.
    Blogging can be in the present but it can also be a place to share memories, especially musical ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear chiiliprawn,

    This course is very helpful. You are a genius and you will be great support to the children in their Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) development.

    ReplyDelete